Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week 31 and 32

Why hello, Regina!
Aug.28 - 1.8
Aug.29 - 2.8
Sept.4 - 2.8
Sept.5 - 3.4
Sept.6 - 3.1
Sept.7 - 5.3

Week 31&32: 19.2 miles
Total: 223.57 miles
Completed: 27.6%

Over the last couple of weeks I have found myself biking a decent amount in addition to running. Much more intense than running, but still takes away from my total miles run.
I have also just started teaching (found out the night before I started that I actually got the job, talk about short notice). This has cut down on the amount I have been running, but it is only part time (afternoons) so I am still able to get an early morning run in before starting my planning.

Other than being so far behind from slacking over the summer, I am happy with my progress. I got my new Kinvara 3's broken in and started using them for my big run on sept.7 so the old ones have been retired to phys ed shoes at the school. 

Next goal for me... CIBC Run For The Cure on October 6th. My original goal was to run a 5k in the spring and a 10k in the fall. Seeing how I didn't get my 5k in yet, this is my chance to push myself. I'm running it in approx 26 minutes right now. By race day I want to be in the 24:30 area... Guess I got some work to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment