Monday, March 11, 2013

1/8th of my Time is Past

87 mile mark in Moosomin 

Date & Distance Ran:
Mar. 6 - 3.90 miles
Mar. 7 - 3.75 miles
Mar. 8 - 3.88 miles

Week 6: 11.53 miles
Total: 97.24 miles
Completed: 11.9%

Week 6 Measurements:
N/A

This was another bad week for me. With getting assignments done last minute and getting ready for student teaching I didn't seem to have much energy left to run in the mornings. But... I am out student teaching now so no more excuses!
I didn't even get measurements for this week as I usually do them on Sunday morning, and it is now Monday night, so I will just wait until next week.
If you have thought about the numbers, I am 11.9% complete the distance, but 12.5% of the time has been used. I am slightly behind right now, but will be getting back on track starting Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 (I refuse to say tomorrow, because tomorrow will never come!)


No comments:

Post a Comment