Sunday, March 17, 2013

And the Slump Continues...

It's a little sad when Wapella is the highlight of the week

Date & Distance Ran:
Mar. 11 - 3.40 miles
Mar. 16 - 4.47 miles
Mar. 17 - 4.21 miles


Week 7: 12.08 miles
Total: 109.32 miles
Completed: 13.4%


Week 7 Measurements:
Weight: 201.2 lbs (-0.6lbs, -7.0lbs total)
Body Fat: 23.0% (+1.7%, -2.1% total)


These last few weeks have totally sucked. I just couldn't seem to get my sorry but onto the treadmill in the mornings before going school X to student teach, and by the time I got home I was too exhausted to even try.
I know something will change, and it will change starting Monday, March 18th, 2013!
I can't remember if I wrote it here or not, but I refuse to say tomorrow because tomorrow never comes.
Anyways, I have one week left to go before spring break, and I know spring break will be a write off for running because I will be at my cabin (although I will be getting my exercise on the ski hill and outside, it just won't be counting towards my distance). I will probably take my distances down a bit this week so I can cut my running time to 30 or 35 minutes instead of the 40 minutes I am doing now, and give myself one less excuse to not run.

Can't wait to get to the lake in a week! Woot Woot!



1 comment:

  1. The slump continues but I know you'll find a way up and out ...

    ReplyDelete