Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 2

Oak Lake at mile 32
Date & Distance Ran:
Feb. 5 - 3.72 miles
Feb. 7 - 3.92 miles
Feb. 8 - 2.72 miles

Week 2: 10.36 miles
Total: 35.8 miles
Completed: 4.4%

Week 2 Measurements:
Weight: 204.0 lbs (+.2lbs, -4.2lbs total)
Body Fat: 24.0% (+.1%, -1.1% total)

So this week was a little bit of a disappointment for me when I looked at my totals. I did not run as much as I wanted to, but it had a direct correlation with if I went to bed in decent time or not. Life was happening and did not allow for that to happen, and the result is pretty clear.
I took the weekend off as I went skiing all day Saturday and needed Sunday to recover/refresh/whine about how sore I was after a big day on the hill (literally on the hill from falling so much). I will be much more focused as week 3 begins and am looking forward to pumping out a more respectable number from it.

PS. I did calculate calories burned for my skiing as I was feeling bad about not running more than I did. We were at the hill for 7.5 hours. Even if it worked out to be 3.75 hours total time skiing (take out lunch time, riding the lift, etc) I still would have burned around 2000 calories. To put it in perspective, one morning run would be approximately 570 calories burned, so I think taking the weekend off was worth it.

Not much of a change from week 1, but stuff happens.
B. Current Location

1 comment:

  1. Of course life happens!

    I started laughing when you wrote that you spent Sunday whining. JUST Sunday? lol. Hope your hand/pride gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete